A Leading Premier TVET College
Are these your expectations from a college?
1. A positive thinking study environment
2. Effective job placement in relevant field
3. Secure a salary of at least RM3000 within 5 years of graduation
4. Be part of your child’s education at all times
5. Ensure an education with the right attitude and character
Technical Vocational Education Training (TVET) programmes at College CQ-TEC are based on the above objectives, which is to build successful careers for your child. We attribute our graduates’ success to our unique success formula:
Success = 80% Emotional Quotient (EQ) + 20% Intelligence Quotient (IQ).
Our students understand that emotion and character plays a major role in decision making, planning and execution of any tasks.
Mastering technical skills will bring success only with the right attitude and character. This is the reason why our graduates have a high success and employability rate.
Since 2001, CQ-TEC College has contributed more than 5000 graduates to the Malaysian skilled workforce.
We specialise in providing vocational training in the field of Hospitality, Office Administration, Information Technology, Certification In Single & Three Phase Electrical Installation & Maintenance with INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT-IRev 4.0) .
We are committed to our motto:
‘WE BUILD CAREERS THROUGH CHARACTER’
Vision and mission
To create, develop and continuously train a thinking workforce that is positive, innovative, creative and dynamic and evolves with the ever changing industrial needs to enable graduates to be current and to command a high income and social standing at both local and international level.
– A curriculum that is both national and international
– A learning environment that is both conducive and student friendly
– Hands on practical learning experience at industries
– The essential thinking skills that differentiates a positive thinking workforce from a mere knowledge workforce
– Immediate employment opportunities
– Knowledge with appropriate work attitudes and living skills
Awards and Achievements
As a result of CQ-TEC TVET COLLEGES’ effort to provide the best vocational education and also essential employability skills for its students has enabled it to secure the following awards and achievements:
NAPEI Educational Excellence Award
8 Times Since 2005-2013
FEMAC Skills Competition
Indian dance of ‘Kuchipudi’
Trainee selected for Indian dance of ‘Kuchipudi’ training in India by Astro
3rd Annual International Skills conference
Research paper submission as stakeholder in 3rd Annual International Skills conference