Frequently Asked Questions
- i. Complete and submit the online application form. Our counsellors will get in touch with you to explain further.
- You can walk in into any of our centres with a copy of your IC and our counsellors will assist you with the registration process.
- To pursue level 2 certificate course, you must be at least 16 years old.
- To pursue level 3 certificate course, you must have successfully completed level 2.
- To pursue level 4, Diploma you must have successfully completed level 2 &3.
- However, if a course starts from either level 3 or 4, you have to be only 16 years of age to pursue the course.
- You can pay by cash or credit card monthly or by semester or even yearly. We will also assist you to apply for loans from PTPK, Baitumal and others. Contact us for further information on this.
- Only a photocopy of your Identity Card and
- Registration fees payment receipt
- Yes you can submit the application form first, but since CQ-TEC follows the ‘first come, first serve policy’ your spot will only confirmed upon the payment of your registration fees.
- through an official admission letter with fees payment details by post or by hand if you registered at any of our branches personally.
- You have to report for the orientation day as told by your counsellor.
Outstation students have to confirm the date of arrival at least 1 week before so that accommodation can be arranged.
- If you wish to apply for a loan, you will also need to submit all the necessary documents to the Loan Officer before the given deadline.
- Change of course is not allowed after registration with JPK. Prorated fees will be charged for classes attended for students that wish to change course or dropout.